QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1(855)-907-0605 - Get an insight of working of the software
It is really difficult for small & medium-sized businesses to calculate employee’s salaries. For such business and firms, Intuit, the managing, and marketing firm of QuickBooks has introduced an innovative product that acts as an add-on feature to the basic accounting software. This product is known as Pay Employee. To get help for the payroll feature, call us on our toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1(855)-907-0605.
Payroll is available in two different subscription plans for the users. They are self-service payroll and full-service payroll. The feature of both types is as stated below:
- Self-Service Payroll: It is an entry-level subscription plan which offered various features like 24hrs direct bank deposit, online employee setup, same day-direct deposit, W-2s form file and sent, calculating paychecks, filing payroll taxes and more. The best thing about QuickBooks payroll is that it can be used by businesses and entrepreneurs for performing unlimited payroll.
- Full-Service Payroll: With full-service payroll, users can get help from the QuickBooks ProAdvisor for setting up the payroll software. With this user also get zero-penalty guarantee tax filing with payroll taxes done by the experts.
There are certain errors that the user of this software might face. The list of the issues is given below:
QuickBooks Payroll Error
- QuickBooks Error PS107: This error is related to QuickBooks payroll update. This error occurs because the internal installation file is missing
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 12002: This error occurs when the user is trying to update QuickBooks payroll. Reason for this error to occur is network time out
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 12031: When the firewall is interrupting QuickBooks payroll from downloading or there is poor internet connection
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159: When you have damaged or corrupted file in your windows OS this error comes in picture
- QuickBooks Error Code 15270: Error 15270 means that your payroll is not updated successfully
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 15241: When user have damaged Window’s installer or QuickBooks file copy service (FCS) is disabled this error occurs.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114: This error is one of the most common errors faced by user, which occurs QuickBooks stop working while installing
- QuickBooks Error 15222: This error occurs while updating QuickBooks payroll. This can be due to the reason that antivirus finds downloading QuickBooks file threat.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060: This error is commonly scened error occurs with the message stating that current QuickBooks Enhanced service is unavailable.
- Error “Failed to send usage data” While Update: When QuickBooks fails to send usage data this error occurs. To overcome this error, you need to change your desktop time zone setting.
- QuickBooks Payroll Setup Error 00000 XXXXX: This error occurs when a file name in the Vendor or Employee Centre, or on a time-sheet, contains a special character or when there is a duplicate entry for an employee’s name
If someone faces any error or want to know anything related to the product, they can call on QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1(855)-907-0605.